Login with your Registered Email ID and Password
The advancement in technology helped pave the way for a faster and easier way to communicate. Apps were created and installed in the devices which lead to loss of storage space. But what if there was no need to install apps and the same experience could be enjoyed in the browser? Presenting WebAR apps that need no installation.
Augmented reality has emerged as the leading-edge technology making its presence globally. It has changed the way we imagine our business and provided creative ideas for the same. Many apps were developed and installed for augmented reality. But now the time has come to modify and save some space in our devices. We at PlugXR introduce you to WebAR experiences.
What are WebAR apps?
As commonly believed, WebAR is an augmented reality experience that can be accessed through common web browsers. It doesn’t require any app that has to be installed in the system. It allows the user to operate it from any device on any browser. WebAR works with simple animations using 3D models, images, videos, audio, and many more. The inescapable devices are our mobile phones. And hence this technology can also be accessed through it.
How WebAR apps work?
Technology is developing faster than ever and so is the need for us to get upgraded. Nearly everyone uses smartphones in this generation. AR technology has already crossed many minds and businesses are keen to introduce Web AR apps. But how does it work?
- WebAR experience can be enjoyed by simply opening the camera app of the device.
- Visit a site that offers the WebAR experience.
- Scan the QR code of the experience
- Enjoy the experience
The WebAR apps give a satisfying experience to its users and developers. It gives them the freedom to work from anywhere on the experience.
App-based solutions require multiple downloads and version upgrades from time to time. It pushes the users away from the offer you have created. It is a simple yet effective way of showcasing your product.
Many clients turn to their digital marketer and often ask about the advantages of WebAR apps. It shows that most of the customers prefer quick processes rather than slower ones. WebAR is mostly about offering smart and quick ways of increasing the business. Hence it is preferable.
Advantages of WebAR apps:
- Web AR is taking the internet by storm. It takes the burden of installation and allows users to enjoy a hassle-free experience. It has attracted the brands completely towards itself.
- WebAR apps require no installation saving extra space in your devices. It not only makes the task easy but also encourages multiple users to utilise it.
- It is a compatible choice for most browsers. As WebAR apps are accessed over the browser, it is supported by most of them. It allows multiple users interaction which in turn increases brand recognition.
- While loading an experience could be as easy as it looks but AR apps require employment. The deployment process takes but with WebAR apps the deployments are much faster. It doesn’t require plenty of employment time.
- It allows users to easily share the experience right over the internet. A simply URL can change the game. It makes the experience more valuable and sharable as well. However, with downloadable apps, it becomes difficult to convince the audience.
- Use it as it is. Many apps that we install require updates from time to time. It can be tiresome and in the process sometimes, users uninstall the apps. This can be a huge drawback for the creators. That’s why many businesses are switching to WebAR apps where a simple QR code does the job.
How to create a WebAR experience?
If you wish to create an experience on the browser then PlugXR is the go-to platform. PlugXR offers a huge variety of features for the creation of an experience. The development can be accomplished within minutes. This platform is easy to use and accessible on the browser. First, open the website, www.creator.plugxr.com , and open Web AR apps. There are two options available: image and surface tracking. A user can choose any one of them. Image tracking requires a marker image. With few clicks, you will be able to generate an experience. This experience must be saved and published. After publishing the experience the QR code can be scanned and the experience can be enjoyed.
The URL can be shared among other business users, friends, and family to share enjoyable moments.
The universe is filled with massive elements that interfere with your life. Similarly, there are few challenges with the Web AR app too. While the WebAR apps can be accessed on the majority of smartphones, the experience requires a decent internet speed to work well.
The browser caching cannot be benefited properly due to intensive experience comprising of 3D content and animations, resulting in lagging user experience. Not everyone knows the correct tools and techniques to develop the experience.
Well, we provide you with the solution for that. Visit our website, www.plugxr.com to figure out the procedure. We provide you with a cost-effective platform with 14 days free trial. It will establish a strong base and enhance the quality of the experience that you want to create. This immersive technology is affordable and reliable for small o big business industries. It can be used for all the different kinds of industries. Education and health sectors use it more frequently than others. While many apps like Snapchat and Instagram offer huge customer interactions. WebAR is the new trend adopted by the tech industries.
Login with your Registered Email ID and Password